Achieve SoD Compliance with Cloud based User Access Controls
Oracle has announced end of support for GRC on R12, as it “encourages” customers to upgrade to Fusion. Concerned about your GRC investment? Why not consider Absolute’s Cloud based User Access Controls module for SoD Compliance, SoD Violations Manager?
Whether you run EBS on R11, R12 or in the Cloud, it’s a flexible option that requires no software installation. You can synch your EBS user access data with SoD VM as often as you like, providing near real time identification of SoD violations and what if analysis for previewing the impact of role and responsibility assignments.
And the best part is that we have no plans to end date support for the software!
With SoD VM Cloud, you’ll enjoy many features, like:
- Rapidly deployable seeded and configurable SoD policy rules risk ranked by professional risk advisors.
- 3 way function matching and function groups that promote rapid policy definitions and reporting by key business activities.
- Fast and Intelligent evaluation engine that interrogates critical data points to determine accurate accessibility results, limiting false positives.
- Flexible interactive and graphical end user reporting provides both summary and targeted data to facilitate remediation and progress reporting.
- Browse all EBS User Access data in one place – Roles, responsibilities, menus, functions, forms, users and persons.