ProView for Application Auditor
This is the best way to see AA data. Auditors get interactive reporting and analysis of all AA data. Database Auditors use ProView to gain consolidated access to Application Auditor's audit configurations and audit trails, spanning DML transactions, DDL operations, and database session connections.
- Auditors can use their E-Business Suite user credentials to view AA data without needing direct access to AA, thereby securing audit configurations from accidental or unauthorized modifications.
- Interactive reports provide full view only access to all audit trail data and configurations.
- Review, comment, and authorize audit trail records. Certify AA adds additional functionality to designate specialized approvers, and sample, review, document, and approve audit trails.
- Table Audit Configurations by Approver with audited transaction count.
- DDL Object Audit Transactions performed by SQL Utilities.
- Database Access Log showing transaction count and user.
- EBS User Session audited transactions.
- DDL Operation audit summary showing type of DDL change and object type changed.
- DDL Operation detail including program, module, terminal, and IP address.
- Review audit transactions in ProView AA. You set the Authorization result and enter time stamped comments.
- Audit Trx and DDL Opns. Stacked bar charts showing aged table audit transactions and DDL operations by object type.
- Extend User Visibility
- Revenue Visibility
- Self Service Provisioning
- GRC Certification
- GRC Auditing